- Here’s a peek under the hood of the math and science behind Machine Learning.
- This article presents evolution of DoNotPay, the first RoboLawyer, a chatbot for fighting parking tickets, landlord disputes and getting compensation for delayed flights.
- As has been the case with other technologies, AI technology is moving much faster than regulation. The same is true with the myriad ethical concerns involving AI. In this half-hour podcast Rob High, IBM Watson’s Chief Technology Officer, discusses the ethical concerns associated with chatbots.
and this article presents Tim Cook’s (Apple’s CEO) thoughts on the subject.
- If you have folks attending Legal Tech West this week who might be interested in multi-country eDiscovery, the FRONTEO booth might be worth a visit.
- The impact of AI on HR does not get enough focus. It is especially important that your L&E attorneys stay abreast of these evolving technologies and their potential impact on your clients’ legal issues. Here’s an example of how fast this area is evolving and how major players are leading the charge.